Sunday, October 30, 2022

Sunday Stamps: Halloween or Scary

 Good day and welcome to my blog.  It is a cloudy day, moderate in temperature.  Trick or Treat happened on Thursday in my town, so we have left over (after some family consumption) the treats that no one really wants, not really.

Anyhow.  It is October 30, and time to share Halloween, scary, or Samhain stamps.  I have some from the US Postal Service, appropriate for this time of year:


A set of Day of the Dead stamps, issued in 2021, still available.  Featured are sugar skulls and other iconography.  According to the US Postal Service, these times are not scary, but involve music, special celebrations, and remembering those who have passed away.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants. 

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

2 comments:

violet s said...

I'm not a big Hallowe'en fan but I do like the idea of the Day of the Dead and am glad to see these.

Mail Adventures said...

Those aren't scary, but very festive!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails