Sunday, October 16, 2022

Sunday Stamps: Colorful

 Good day, and welcome to my blog.  A beautiful fall day and the colorful leaves are gorgeous right now.  I should take a walk later today!

Speaking of colorful, that is the theme today for Sunday Stamps.  I have one from the US Postal Service:


This is what is known as a semi-postal stamp, according to the USPS.  The cost is higher than the going first class stamp, and the extra revenue raised goes to breast cancer research.  This stamp was released in 2014.  An appropriate stamp, as it is breast cancer awareness month.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants. 

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

violet s said...

I like the way they have used the colours in this.

Jeanne said...

When these were readily available, I used them for all my mail!

Mail Adventures said...

This is a gorgeous stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails