Sunday, October 23, 2022

Sunday Stamps: Lighthouses

 Hello and welcome to my blog!  It is a warm sunny Fall day in the American Midwest.  Indian summer, if you will.

It's time for Sunday Stamps, and the theme is lighthouses or towers.  I have one from Germany that I have shared previously:


With a big bold cancellation!  The water is quiet in this view, but there must be shallow water near this lighthouse.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants. 

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

Joy said...

A lot of variety in German lighthouse stamps, endlessly fascinating. Says this one is in a bay and has been there since 1910 so it has weathered well.

violet s said...

I wonder how long it takes to repaint this lighthouse.

Mail Adventures said...

I guess it is not repainted very often...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails