Sunday, July 31, 2022

Sunday Stamps: Urban Scenes

 Good day and welcome to my blog.

The theme for Sunday Stamps this week is Urban Scenes.  One thinks of buildings and cityscapes for this, but I am taking a different view:


Stamps from the US Postal Service celebrating hip hop.  This is a set, and the rest are shown below:

Hip hop music started in an urban setting.  The USPS pinpoints New York City in the mid 1970's. It is now a global phenomenon.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants. 

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

Joy said...

Inventive take on the theme.

Mail Adventures said...

Cheerful stamps!

violet s said...

I love your different take!
Yes, hip hop is definitely an urban vibe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails