Sunday, July 24, 2022

Sunday Stamps - Heads of State

 Welcome to my entry to Sunday Stamps.  It's going to be a hot day in the American Midwest - a projected high of 92 degrees F (33.3 C).

This week's theme is heads of state.  I have some older stamps for this.


Some humble stamps used for penny postcards.  Ben Franklin was not a head of state but one of the Founding Fathers of the USA, and of course Washington was our first president.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants. 

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

2 comments:

Joy said...

Multitasking with founding father and postmaster general, well worth celebrating with a stamp or two.

Mail Adventures said...

I wonder how many stamps of Washington they have issued along the years!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails