Sunday, July 10, 2022

Sunday Stamps: Monochromatic

 Good day and welcome to my blog.  It is a warm, lovely day in the American Midwest.

The theme for Sunday Stamps is Monochromatic.  The USPS has a number of stamps that qualify, but this is a newer one:

A $2 stamp that would likely be affixed to packages, so you may not see it often.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants. 

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

violet s said...

My very first thought was that this reminds me of my old spirograph!
(buy some now to have on hand for when regular postage costs $2)

Joy said...

Someone has had fun with their geometry set.

Mail Adventures said...

You're right, and I hadn't seen it. Anyway, a letter from Spain to the USA costs more than 2$ now, :/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails