Sunday, April 24, 2022

Sunday Stamps: Words not pictures

 Good day and welcome to my blog.  It is a warm sunny Spring day here in the American Midwest!  Hurrah!  Trees are budding and birds are singing.

Today's theme for Sunday Stamps is more words than pictures.  I have a stamp from the US Postal Service that fits the theme:

A cheerful stamp that covers all occasions, whether it's a birthday, a wedding, or a party.   It is currently available on the USPS website.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants. 

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

This is cheerful indeed, I love it :)

violet s said...


This reminds me of old typewriter keys and I am smiling remembering that sound :)

Joy said...

Fun stamp, nice that it can be used for all occasions. I like to think they are bubbles or balloons of happiness being sent by post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails