Sunday, April 3, 2022

Sunday Stamps: Fashion

 Good day and welcome to my blog.  It is supposed to be Spring here in the American Midwest and the trees are budding, but the weather is cold and gray.

It's the day for Sunday Stamps, and this week's theme is fashion.  I had to go onto the internet for this, and I am copying below an image from Pinterest.  It is from a set issued by the Royal Mail (Great Britain).  Joy has shown two of these stamps on her blog.  

Here is one more:


A high fashion ensemble by Alexander McQueen.  In black of course.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants. 

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

violet s said...

ooh, this makes me think of a black swan!

Mail Adventures said...

Definitely, not easy to wear!

Joy said...

I'd used most of that set but fortunately had the 2 left I used. Wonderful flamboyance of McQueen and he added a bit of darkness by calling it Black Raven.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails