Sunday, May 1, 2022

Sunday Stamps: People at work

 Good day and welcome to my blog.  It is a cool day in the American Midwest, cloudy as it just finished raining.  It's good for the grass and plants, which are growing well.

It's time for Sunday Stamps.  The theme is people at work.  

I have no stamps for this in hand, and the USPS didn't either, so I went searching on the internet.  I believe I snagged the following scan from a seller on Etsy - sorry, anonymous stamp seller, I didn't note your name!  This is a set of stamps from the USSR (CCCP) from 1962:


I hope you can note some of the work being done here.  The stamps have some great Soviet graphics.  Farmwork, steel, chemistry...  It's International Workers Day and the Soviets would be into that!

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants. 

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

violet s said...

These are full of so much detail!

Mail Adventures said...

The graphics and colours are wonderful!

Joy said...

Striking and attractive stamps, what a way to promote the Resolutions of the Communist Party Congress, which I suspect would be a very dull affair.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails