Sunday, April 16, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Flowers

 Hello, and welcome to a pretty Spring day in the American Midwest.  The daffodils are slowly passing by and the tulips are blooming.  It's time for Sunday Stamps.

The theme this week is flowers, and I am sharing some stamps that came out a few years ago:

And a look at one of the stamps:

Simply beautiful.  These images are from the US Postal Service.  Yes, I have shared them before.  But they are worth sharing again!

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants. 

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

2 comments:

violet s said...

well, flowers do reappear every year, and we're always gad to see them again ;)

Mail Adventures said...

These are very delicate pictures. I'm happy to have got a couple of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails