Sunday, April 23, 2023

Sunday stamps: Mountains

 Good day, and welcome to a cloudy and somewhat cool day in the American Midwest.  There was scattered frost last night.

It's time for Sunday Stamps, and the theme this week is mountains or hills.

I have a stamp I have shared before, a stamp from Russia:


I can't read the Russian.  A commenter at that time pointed out that these are in the Altai Mountains.  Definitely mountains, and snow covered!

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants. 

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

Nice stamps. I cannot read Russian either, so I trust you :)

violet s said...

These look pretty remote!

Joy said...

Living in an increasingly urbanized world it is always good to appreciate the awe of remote mountains, if only on stamps.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails