Sunday, April 9, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Easter

 Happy Easter to those who celebrate this holiday.

It's a sunny and clear Easter day in the American Midwest.

Although the US Postal Service issues Christmas stamps, they do not issue Easter stamps.  So I have gone looking on the internet using Mr. Google and found these on an ebay listing:


Four paintings of the risen Christ from different periods of time, featured on some stamps from the Cook Islands.  Mint and unhinged, as you can see.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants. 

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

2 comments:

violet s said...

Floating Jesus!
and from another rare-to-me country :)

Mail Adventures said...

I wonder if these are ever used on sent envelopes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails