Sunday, August 28, 2022

Sunday Stamps: Flowers

Good afternoon, and welcome to a warm day in the American Midwest.  I am a bit late today!

The theme this week for Sunday Stamps is Flowers. I have a USPS stamps to share:

This, I am told by the the USPS website, is an African Daisy, bright and cheerful.  It is part of a series of round stamps, meant for international postage, whether letters (not too heavy!) or postcards.

Have a good week this week!

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants. 

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

2 comments:

violet s said...

I have started receiving a few of these beautiful round daisies from US Postcrossers.

Mail Adventures said...

We have chosen the same this week!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails