Sunday, September 4, 2022

Sunday Stamps: Good times

 Good day, and welcome to my late entry for Sunday Stamps.  Family events today.

Our theme this week is festivals, fairs, or people having fun.

There is a set of stamps issued by the USPS called backyard games that fits the bill.



I don't have these in hand-- these are images from the USPS. Horseshoes, frisbee, croquet and what appears to be a sport from the American Midwest - cornhole.  I certainly never saw cornhole growing up in New England.

Have fun!

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants. 

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

violet s said...

these remind me of simple times!

Joy said...

Happy days, whiling away time playing games.

Mail Adventures said...

I got these stamps, and a couple of games are new to me :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails