Sunday, December 6, 2020

Sunday Stamps: RED

 Good morning, and welcome to my blog.  It's Sunday and time for Sunday stamps.  The theme for this week is the color red.  I have stamps not for Christmas but for another holiday:


A set of two USA Forever stamps, issued some time ago for Valentine's Day.  Which one do you like better, the red background or the white background?  I like both actually.

It's early December but time to order on line for Christmas gifts, which I might be doing later today.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more entries!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

I love both (and I think I've got both). It depends on the colour of the envelope :)

violet s said...

One of the few times I like both.
It takes a moment or two to read it, but once seen it cannot be unseen :)

Joy said...

I love these stamps. I find the white background one more striking.

Bob Scotney said...

The white one for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails