Sunday, November 29, 2020

Sunday Stamps: Castles or towers

 I am up early on a Sunday morning because I can't sleep.  I guess I might as well update my blog.

The theme for Sunday Stamps this week is castles, fortresses, or towers.  I do have one that I have shared some years ago:


A castle in Germany, and a nice looking one at that.  I have no further information on it.  I guess I am a little sleepy - no coffee yet!  Enjoy your Sunday!

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more entries!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

Joy said...

The Germans have some pretty castles.

Mail Adventures said...

Nice one. I have got some stamps from the same series.

violet s said...

This looks enchanting.

Bob Scotney said...

Much more realised than the designs i posted - it looks like areal castle.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails