Sunday, November 1, 2020

Sunday Stamps: Front line workers

Good day, and welcome.

I was not sure I had any stamps of police, firefighters, or hospital workers, either in hand, or featured earlier on my blog.  But I found this front line worker:


This stamp is from Hong Kong and shows a working dog, an English Springer spaniel.  This breed is used as sniffer dogs, for explosives and other items, and I think that is what is being shown in this stamp.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more contributions.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

You're absolutely right. Great find for the theme!

violet s said...

Sniffer dogs are wonderful workers!

Joy said...

Good choice, they have a cuteness factor too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails