Sunday, April 28, 2024

Sunday Stamps: Marine Life

 Good day, and welcome to my blog.  It is a lovely warm day in the American Midwest,  warmer that usual for this time of year.

It's time for Sunday Stamps, and the theme this week is Marine Life.

I have a timely stamp - it was just released on March 27 this year.


From the US Postal Service, a stamp honoring the endangered manatee, a marine mammal.  I actually have never seen this animal, not even in a zoo.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more entries!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

5 comments:

violet s said...

I've never seen a manatee in real life, either. This stamp makes him look almost cute!

FinnBadger said...

I'm looking forward to using these

Lisa said...

It's a cute stamps.
I like manatees! Never saw one though. My daughter when young had an "adopted" one and she got his photo and updates. We always worried reading which manatees had returned to the springs where he lived, and relax when we saw his name. I just checked, he's still okay!

Mail Adventures said...

I have never seen a manatee, and I hadn't seen the stamp either. It's very nice.

Joy said...

Fascinating creatures although like everyone else have only seen them in wildlife films. Cute stamp.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails