Sunday, May 5, 2024

Sunday stamps: Industry

 Good afternoon, and welcome to my blog.  

The theme for Sunday stamps this week is Industry.  I have USA stamps I have shown twice already, so I went on to a set of stamps from Thailand, that I have shown only once before.  They commemorate 100 years of engineering in Thailand.  They are from 2013.


It's hard to see the detail, but there is some industry going on in these images!

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more entries!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

FinnBadger said...

The relief detail on these is amazing

violet s said...

I really like these. As Finnbadger says, the detail is amazing. And the addition of the cogwheel is a nice touch.

Joy said...

Fascinating stamps.The bas relief scenes remind me how the 19th century industrialists were always keen to decorate their buildings in different ways.

Mail Adventures said...

This is a great design, indeed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails