Sunday, December 17, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Hanukkah

 Hello and welcome to my blog.  It is a cloudy and gloomy day in the American Midwest.  But my Christmas cactus is blooming, and that is cheerful.

It's time for Sunday Stamps.

The theme this week is Hanukkah or Christmas stamps.  And yes the US Postal Service has a Hanukkah stamp:

According to the web page, this image shows the lighting of the candles on the last day of Hanukkah.  This stamp was released in the Fall of 2020.

See more participants at SeeitonaPostcard.  

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

I like to see another Hannukkah stamp today! It's very sweet.

violet s said...

I'm glad that the USPS also includes Hanukkah in their seasonal stamps.

Joy said...

I like all the different coloured candles.
My Christmas cactus is flowering too on this side of the pond. It is badly in need of re-potting which I have been told you do after it has flowered.

FinnBadger said...

I like this stamp as it shows people participating in the tradition. Stay safe if you're in the path of the snow storm.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails