Sunday, December 10, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Glass

 Good day, and welcome to my blog.  It's a cool and sunny day in the American Midwest, and time for Sunday Stamps.

The theme is glass, and I am re-sharing the stamp that started it all.


This is a French stamp of a stained glass window.  This arrived on a parcel for my friend and roommate C. way back in graduate school.  It opened my eyes to the beauty that could be on a small slip of gummed paper.  It is also the stamp I started Sunday Stamps with, many years ago.

See more participants at SeeitonaPostcard.  

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

1 comment:

violet s said...

How cool to see the one that sparked your interest! I didn't grow up in a church with stained glass windows - just as well I would have been endlessly distracted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails