Sunday, November 26, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Free choice

 Good day, and welcome to my blog.  It is a cool cloudy day in the American Midwest.  We'll put up our Christmas tree later this afternoon.

It's time for Sunday Stamps.  The theme is your choice.

I have a stamp issued this fall by the US Postal Service:

This is a stamp of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg, 107th justice of the US Supreme Court.  She was a long time fighter against gender discrimination.  She was a voice for equal justice under the law during her time on the Supreme Court.

See more participants at SeeitonaPostcard.  

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

2 comments:

violet s said...

RIP RBG.
This is a lovely portrait.

Mail Adventures said...

I like this one. I got it on the back of a postcard.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails