Sunday, November 19, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Planes

Hello and welcome to my blog.  It's a cool (39 deg. F) sunny day in the American Midwest, and time for Sunday Stamps.

The theme this week is Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. 

I have an older stamp, I think given to me by a friend who knew I was collecting stamps at that time.


I have shared this before for Sunday Stamps.  An air mail stamp from the USSR so you know it's from a few years ago!  The sea plane is from 1932.  The stamp appears to be from 1978.

All set here for American Thanksgiving - picking up the fresh turkey (not frozen) on Wednesday.

See more participants at SeeitonaPostcard.  

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

Joy said...

Nice stamp, love sea planes, alas never been on one.

violet s said...

That seaplane looks almost like it's making a steep dive.
interesting propeller!

Mail Adventures said...

Very nice addition!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails