Sunday, February 6, 2022

Sunday Stamps: Winter Sports

 Good day, on a cold, sunny, snowy day in the American Midwest.  No it is not snowing now, but we have a bit of snow on the ground.  We are dug out and all is well.

It's time for Sunday Stamps.

I have not much here, so I used the google machine to find images of winter sports stamps on ebay.  Yes winter sports usually means the Olympics.  Here is a nice set of 4:


From 2002, when US postage was 34 cents for a first class letter.  Interesting graphics, and I don't recall seeing these back then!

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants.  She even has a stamp featuring curling!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

New to me, too!

FinnBadger said...

A very nice set, I think I may have received the snowboarding one in the past.

violet s said...

These are different from the usual Olympic stamps. I've never seen them, either.

Joy said...

Love those, an imaginative issue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails