Sunday, February 27, 2022

Sunday Stamps: Dark. Ukraine

 It is Sunday Feb. 27 2022, and the Russian invasion of Ukraine has been going on for a few days.  The theme for Sunday Stamps this week is "dark", and these are dark days indeed.  We are all thinking of Ukraine.

So I decided to share a stamp I have shared before:


Sent to me by a postcrosser who included the surrounding edges, so that you can see the Ukrainian flag moving in the wind.  Thinking of the people of Ukraine.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

6 comments:

FinnBadger said...

A stunning stamp, thanks for sharing it today.

Mail Adventures said...

It is nice that the sender included the selvage, so we can enjoy the complete design.

violet s said...

The selvage really makes the stamp even more stunning.
I've always like that the blue and yellow are so bright in their flag.

Heleen said...

A beautiful stamp, thank you for sharing this stamp. Thinking of the people in Ukraine <3

Joy said...

I like how the selvedge has the Ukrainian wheat fields, so much a part of their history.

Rajani Rehana said...

Ohh, God please help Ukraine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails