Sunday, January 2, 2022

Sunday Stamps: New Issues

 Good day, and Happy New Year!

Our theme today is new issues.  The stamp I am featuring below is so new, it isn't even available until Jan. 9 2022!  A stamp from the US Postal Service to make up postage:

Blueberries, looking very delicious.  They remind me of late August days, not the cold cloudy day we are having today in the American Midwest.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

They look delicious indeed!

Joy said...

Pretty. Just the thing to cheer up grey weather. Now I'm thinking of blueberry pie mmm

violet s said...

I would be looking forward to receiving a few of these!

FinnBadger said...

I'm looking forward to their release so I can more easily make up $1.30 (the international rate) from 2 x forever stamps (0.58+0.58), a 4c and a 10c stamp.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails