Sunday, December 19, 2021

Sunday Stamps: WInter

 It's a gloomy cloudy winter day. But it is Sunday so time for Sunday Stamps.  

The them this week is Winter, and our hostess has shared some wonderful stamps of Canadian animals in the snow.  I have a holiday stamp to share:


A US stamp for international postage, which has gone up significantly since I was doing Postcrossing.

A poinsettia, with the colors of the season.

All the best to you and your family and friends, this holiday season.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

violet s said...

Ive always liked this round stamp.

Mail Adventures said...

I love all the USPS round stamps. This cheer the winter mail up!

Bob Scotney said...

This matches the poinsettia I can see on our hearth.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails