Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sunday Stamps: Mountains

 Good day and welcome to my stamp blog.  It's time for Sunday stamps.  This week's theme is Mountains, and SeeitonaPostcard has some great stamps to show.

I am sharing a stamp from my Postcrossing days - from Russia.


I cannot read the Cyrillic lettering but they look like high and wild mountains.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

Nice design. The stamps seems older than they are!

violet s said...

It might be the Altai mountains.
It's always nice when the extra bits are included.

Joy said...

Nice snowy tops.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails