Sunday, December 5, 2021

Sunday Stamps: Free Choice

 Good day, and welcome to my contribution to Sunday Stamps, hosted at SeeItonaPostcard.  Today's theme is free choice.

A gray December day, so let's celebrate Hanukkah.

This image is from the US Postal Service.  Hanukkah this year is almost over - last day is today I believe.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

I hadn't seen the Hanukkah stamp for this year. I like it.

violet s said...

It's always nice to see stamps for non-Christian holidays.

Joy said...

Apart from their religious meaning I always find menorah to be pleasing. Lovely stamp.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails