Sunday, March 28, 2021

Sunday Stamps: Children

Good day, and welcome to my contribution to Sunday Stamps. 

This week's theme is children, and I have a stamp I have shared some time ago.  This came on a postcard from a Postcrosser from Indonesia.


These feature the SOS Children's Villages. Through Google I find they are a group advocating for children's rights.

From their website  http://www.sos-childrensvillages.org/:

We help families care for their children. We provide quality alternative care for children who cannot live with their biological families.

We strengthen families

SOS Family Strengthening Programmes help keep children in the care of their family.  We support disadvantaged families at risk of separation by bolstering their capacity to protect and care for their children. Strengthening safety nets within the community is key.  We run over 2,300 programmes that cater to more than one million children and adults around the world.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more entries!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

5 comments:

violet s said...

I like that they used silhouettes in these stamps.

Ana said...

these stamps remind me of carefree summer days, something that seems as if it belongs to some other world right now...

Joy said...

They are evocative stamps, I especially like the child being swung around, fun filled days.

Mail Adventures said...

These are beautiful stamps.

Bob Scotney said...

We rarely see a swing on a tree these days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails