Sunday, April 4, 2021

Sunday stamps: Easter and Spring

 Good day, Happy Easter, and welcome to my contribution to Sunday Stamps.

Spring is here in the Northern Hemisphere, and the American Midwest.  The US Postal Service has a recently released set of Spring flower stamps:

This is just one of the set. They are very beautiful!


My daffodils are up and blooming, and other flowers are not far behind.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more entries!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

Joy said...

Beautiful almost translucent. A lovely set to use. We are at peak daffodil at the moment, makes the heart sing.

violet s said...

I saw my first daffodils today. So exciting to see.
I like that the set is of different flowers. So often ours have only two, or five, options in a booklet of ten.

Ana said...

That is some gorgeous set of stamps coming!
My daffodils have been up for a while now, and today I spotted one of the tulips has blossomed and a few others are on their way... gonna be lovely!

Mail Adventures said...

Very beautiful indeed. I hope I will get one of those!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails