Sunday, March 14, 2021

Sunday Stamps: Typefaces

Good day, and welcome to my contribution to Sunday Stamps.

The theme this week is interesting typefaces. SeeitonaPostcard has shown some Czech stamps, and that got me thinking... what do I have from Czechoslovakia or the Czech Republic?


Well this beautiful image from Mucha, for one.


This heavily canceled stamp of a lizard.  Yes some different typefaces here.

I have been to the Czech Republic and spent a day or two in Prague - it is a beautiful country.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more entries!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

violet s said...

Thank you for showing the Mucha stamp - I was looking for mine with no luck!
I envy you having been to Prague and the Czech Republic.

Mail Adventures said...

Beautiful stamps. I'd like to visit the Czech Republic one day!

Joy said...

The Czech Republic issue some nice stamps. The second made me smile for it looks as though the lizard is ducking under the cancel to squeeze through.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails