Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sunday Stamps: The deep blue sea

 Hello, and welcome to my blog.

This week's theme for Sunday Stamps is the deep blue sea.  I have a deep blue stamp with a seaplane on it, from the old Soviet Union:


I have shared this previously, some years ago.  An air mail stamp, I believe.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more entries!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

5 comments:

violet s said...

This one is great!
Though, I feel both airsick and seasick at the same time :)

Ana said...

Lovely one! Simple but so effective!

Mail Adventures said...

A nice stamp. I don't remember if you had posted it, so thanks for sharing again.

Joy said...

Seaplanes taking off and landing always look exciting.

Bob Scotney said...

The sea looks a bit too rough for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails