Sunday, January 24, 2021

Sunday Stamps: Poets and writers

 Good day, and welcome.

This week's theme for Sunday stamps is poets and writers.  I have here an image of a set of stamps issued by the US Postal Service some time ago:


My favorite perhaps is Wallace Stevens, insurance executive by day, poet in his off hours.   All of these poets are worth your further investigation!

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more entries!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

A very nice set!

violet s said...

Sadly, I am only familiar with two of these poets.
So my evening is sorted as I check out the others.

Joy said...

This is a fine collection of poets and one any poetry lover would like. I'm a Wallace Stevens fan too.

Bob Scotney said...

Snap! We posted the same sheet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails