Sunday, January 3, 2021

Sunday Stamps: Food and drink

 Hello, welcome and Happy New Year!  I am hoping that 2021 will be a better year than the mess that was 2020.  Here in the USA early indications are not good for this, but we shall see.

Anyway, it's time for Sunday Stamps. and the theme is food and drink.  SeeitonaPostcard has some wonderful cheese and wine stamps.  I have the humble strawberry:


A stamp for making up postage from the US Postal Service.  It shows the large garden strawberry, with ripe and unripe fruit and blossom.  I am used to the smaller and tastier wild strawberry I used to pick as a kid.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more entries!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

Oh, tasty, tasty, yum!

violet s said...

I only wish I were not allergic to these luscious fruits

Bob Scotney said...

That looks lushus - nice stamp.

Joy said...

A beautiful stamp, I may be biased as I love strawberries.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails