Sunday, August 23, 2020

Sunday Stamps - Big Animals

 Hello and welcome to my stamp and postcard blog.

The theme this week is big animals.

I decided to go really big this Sunday:

This stamp is actually from China I believe.  It's hard to read the gold lettering in this scan.  One of the stamps I received when I was part of Postcrossing.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more contributions.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

FinnBadger said...

That is a stunning stamp. I bet the gold lettering looks really nice in person.

violet s said...

It all looks so lush and green. And I am with the elephants - want to be in some cooling water! (it feels like 40C here today)

Mail Adventures said...

I like they depict the animals in their habitat.

Bob Scotney said...

Four for the price of one! Just look at those tusks. Great stamp.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails