Sunday, January 8, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Geology

 Good day, and welcome to my contribution to Sunday Stamps.  I am sorry I didn't join in last week, but I really did not have appropriate stamps for the theme.

The theme today is geology, one of my favorite themes!


This is a stamp from my Postcrossing days.  From Hong Kong, it shows a rock formation on an outlying island.  These are tilted sedimentary rocks, eroded and sculpted by waves into a sea stack.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants. 

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

FinnBadger said...

Very nice stamp!Hope you've had a good start to the year.

Mail Adventures said...

Another impressive rock formation!

violet s said...

It is fascinating how rocks are shaped by time and weather.

FinnBadger said...

If there are any upcoming US stamps you'd like to receive on envelopes in the mail, drop me a note. My address is on the blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails