Sunday, December 18, 2022

Sunday Stamps: Secular Christmas

 Ah, yes, we are approaching the holiday-filled end of the year.  It's a cold day in the American Mid-west, and time to share some holiday stamps for the US Postal Service.

First, a poinsettia for international postage.  The red and green are so festive.
Also, for this year, other holiday stamps:


Happy elves, getting presents ready:



All these scan are from the USPS website.
My house is decorated, but the presents aren't wrapped, and the cookies are not baked.  All this will happen in the coming week.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants. 

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

They look nice even alone on the envelope :)

FinnBadger said...

I like the poinsettia global stamp, although I do wish USPS would issue a new international one every year for the holidays.

violet s said...

I also like those round flower stamps. But, I agree, new stamps every year is the best. (we get three - domestic, US, Int'l)

Joy said...

The poinsettia is lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails