Sunday, December 11, 2022

Sunday Stamps: Toys

 Good day, and welcome to my contribution to Sunday Stamps.  It is a cool winter day in the American Midwest.  Temperatures are predicted to be above 32 degrees F during the day for the the next 10 days or so, so no white Christmas for us.

Today's prompt is for toys, or entertainment.  I have some stamps from Taiwan that I have shared before:


Children with oversized lanterns?  I am not sure.  But it's what I have for this week.  I do have stamps for the rest of the month lined up!

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants. 

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

These are from a series called "Children at Play". The first one features a spinning top.
The designs are very sweet!

Joy said...

How cute, like those.

violet s said...

toys that are overwhelmingly fun :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails