Sunday, November 20, 2022

Sunday Stamps: Photography

 Good day and welcome to my blog.  It is a clear, sunny day but frigid - 16 degrees F.

It's time for Sunday Stamps.

The theme this week is photography.  I went through the US Postal Service website, and thought, yes, this one may fit the theme:

The James Webb telescope has been sending back to earth some amazing photographs.  See some of the first images here.  More images are being obtained, and scientists are excited.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants. 

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

Joy said...

Yes I think more excitement is to come. An amazing technical achievement.

violet s said...

Oh, I want this stamp!
Bring on the excitement - I love the pictures this can take!!

Mail Adventures said...

Just got this one last week!
It's an amazing picture and a great take on the topic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails