Sunday, May 30, 2021

Sunday Stamps: Small animals

 Hello, I am joining in with SeeitonaPostcard for Sunday Stamps today.  The theme is small animals:


This is the Brush rabbit (its scientific name is over its back) from the US Postal Service.  It lives on the US west coast from Baja California to Oregon.  No word on the USPS page on whether it is endangered.  This is a 2021 stamp to cover extra postage if a letter is overweight.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more entries!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

violet s said...

He's cute. Looks like our cottontails.

Ana said...

I saw it a while back when USPS announced the issue of this stamp and loved it right away! Just adorable!

Joy said...

It looks a chubby little thing. I love the name following the rabbit contour and such pretty writing, what a nice touch.

Bob Scotney said...

I wonder whether you can get an overweight brush rabbit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails