Sunday, May 23, 2021

Sunday Stamps: Royalty

 Good day and welcome to my blog.  It's heating up here in the American Midwest.

It's time for Sunday Stamps, and the theme this week is Royalty.

I am going to go with the Queen whose image or likeness has appeared on an awful lot of stamps:


In many different colors and denominations.  This stamp is from my Postcrossing days, so it must be the International postcard rate at that time.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more entries!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

3 comments:

violet s said...

I really like these Machin stamps - so many colours!

Mail Adventures said...

When you think of a stamp, you think immediately of a Machin!

Bob Scotney said...

Machins are always clear cut stamps.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails