Sunday, July 26, 2026

Sunday Stamps: Children's stories

 Good day and welcome to my blog.  It's a cooler cloudy morning in the American Midwest, and time for Sunday Stamps.

The theme this week is children's stories, such as Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter.  I have no stamps for this so I am going to bend the theme a bit and post some stamps of children's toys.  Think of children making up their own stories.


Barbie, a toy from the USA and an icon of sorts.  This image is from the US Postal Service.  In my youth (a long time ago) Barbie was about fashion but now she has many different careers, including as an astronaut.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

2 comments:

violet s said...

So many stories would be created by children as they played with these toys

marina said...

I just bought these stamps!! Great stamps.