Sunday, February 14, 2021

Sunday Stamps: Romantic

 Happy Valentine's Day!

Welcome to my contribution to Sunday Stamps.

This is this year's version of a love or Valentine's Day stamp from the USA:


Pale pink hearts in the background, larger red hearts in the center to make a larger heart.

Personally, not my favorite of the yearly Love stamps, but it will work for this week's Sunday Stamps.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more entries!

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

Lovely! I think it looks pretty on envelopes.

violet s said...

I like the way the hearts fade away at the edges.

Joy said...

Dazzled my eyes, I like it, somehow reminds me of cake icing decorations.

Bob Scotney said...

I'm with you - not being too impressed with this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails