Sunday, July 12, 2020

Sunday Stamps - night views

Good day and welcome to my blog.
This week, for Sunday Stamps, the theme is night views.
I shared this stamp a few years ago on this blog, but it's just so perfect for today.

A view of a US park (Lassen?  Can't read it on the scan).  A long exposure will show the stars apparently moving, though of course it's the earth turning.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more contributions.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

5 comments:

violet s said...

I live in an urban area and can only dream of seeing so many stars.

Mail Adventures said...

It's beautiful!

FinnBadger said...

This is probably my favorite from the set. It shows a long exposure shot taken in Mount Rainier National Park.

Joy said...

Superb. How peaceful it looks as we hurtle through space on a small planet.

Bob Scotney said...

I can only echo Joy's comment. Marvellous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails