Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sunday Stamps # 152

It is a wintry evening here in the American Midwest.  Soon snow will be coming down, though how much is being debated even now by the meteorologists.

I hope you enjoyed the holidays, and remembered to scan your stamps for this week's Sunday Stamps.


As you may recall, our theme this week is Olympics stamps, featuring Sochi or any other Games.  I should have held this theme for a few weeks, as the Games are still several weeks off.  Oh well here we are. I have a stamp from Russia which does not show a sporting event, but which does bear the imprint of Sochi:

 
This will have to do.  I hope my contributors this week have a wide variety of stamps!!  Please join me with stamps from any Olympic Games.
 
Theme next week:  Anything you wish.
Theme two weeks from now: Hmm.... I'll get back to you!
 
Viridian
 
 

4 comments:

Postcardy said...

I imagine they will have many stamps with a sports theme as well.

Joy said...

You timed the theme perfectly with the arrival of snow on the US east coast.

Bob Scotney said...

I'll bet you may be the only one that has Sochi on a stamp

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

It's the first Sochi stamp I've seen!

I hope the snow doesn't prove too much. Mild, but very wet and very windy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails