Friday, October 15, 2010

Pink Saturday October 16

Hello and welcome to Pink Saturday!

I am joining with Beverly at How Sweet the Sound. Click on the link and see who else is joining the party.


This is a card that came as part of a lot on ebay. They are a little smaller, and a slightly different shape than postcards, but not as small as Holy cards. I believe they were given out as awards in Sunday Schools of the past.

The quote on the card is "He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds."  From Psalm 147.

Last week's card was a classic rose, and this one is also beautiful - the simple wind blown wild rose.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy Pink Saturday! What a beautiful card with a heartwarming verse. I hope you have a very Delightsome day!
Kathy

Rita said...

Happy Pink Saturday dear Viridian.
thank you for visiting and leaving your comment to let me know you've been there.
love your card: you've got truly pretty pink flowers there.
blessings
rita

Melony at Whimsy Daisy! said...

That is one of my very favorite verses in the Bible! I have turned to it many times. What a neat collection you have...I don't collect postcards so it is fun to see how pretty the art work is. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Suzie Button said...

What a pretty postcard! I hope you had a great Pink Saturday! Suzie

Donnie said...

I'm a day late but wanted to stop by and see your pink lovelies. Happy Pink Saturday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails