Sunday, October 29, 2023

Sunday Stamps: Black and White

 Good day, and welcome to my postcard and stamp blog.  It is a gloomy rainy day in the American Midwest.  Might as well write a blog entry.

Our theme today is black and white, and I have just the older stamp for this, from my Postcrossing days:


Two very young black and white kittens from the Netherlands.  This is an older stamp, used on a postcard to me.  So cute!

See more participants at SeeitonaPostcard.  

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian


2 comments:

Joy said...

The rain has just stopped and the sun has just come out this afternoon in the UK. The perfect day to curl up with a black and white cat.

violet s said...

awww, kittens are always so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails