Sunday, November 14, 2021

Sunday stamps: Music

 It is snowing lightly in the American Midwest, but not likely to stick to the ground.

It's Sunday, and time for Sunday Stamps.

I have a stamp from my Postcrossing days:


A musical instrument, rather than a musician, but it still fits the theme.  Others contributors in Sunday stamps this week have found musicians (Queen!) or musical notation on stamps.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard for more participants.

I have a page on Facebook: keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

4 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

I like the stamps of instruments. There is a series on Spanish stamps, too. I had forgotten about it!

violet s said...

What a nice looking double bass. I've always been drawn to the flourish of the treble clef!

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Bob Scotney said...

A splendid stamp - I would not have recognised this instrument.

Sorry for the late comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails