Sunday, September 11, 2016

Sunday Stamps II 91

Hello and it's time for Sunday Stamps.  The theme this week is worshipful places.

I guess I interpreted this a bit differently that other players today.  I wasn't thinking of a church but of a place of natural beauty with a feeling like a cathedral - Muir Woods, a redwood grove north of San Francisco CA.  And, if you look at zazzle.com, you can even find a stamp with a redwood grove image:


I have been there and the tall trees are like pillars in a cathedral, with the light filtering down, dappling the ground.  Because of the low light, there is little undergrowth and nearly open ground between the trees.  It really is a worshipful place.

Visit See it on a Postcard to see who else is playing!
Keep up with my infrequent quilt and stamp postings on my Facebook page:

Viridian

3 comments:

VioletSky said...

I love your version of a worshipful place!

Maria said...

This is a beautiful interpretation of the theme worshipful place. It made me imagine scenes from when I'm reading Paulo Coelho novels.

Bob Scotney said...

Perhaps we can finda stamp for a pagan site as well

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails